Traffic light

 

We have seen the traffic lights and we know what it indicates. While having a talk with my mom this evening about the blog, she told me about 3 different types of people in this world which would be compared to the traffic lights. I'm gonna share here the interesting facts that my mom told me. Starting from the top the GREEN light indicates the people who rush things just like the people who fly away with their vehicle as soon as they see the green light, I hate when people rush up things because it stresses the people who are around them, My dad used to hasten me up in the morning while coming to college which stresses me, in the hurriedness I'll forget my watch, water bottle, lunch or something which might be helpful for that day, that stress would spoil our mood for the whole day. The YELLOW light indicates the people who do things in a particular organized order which would reduce the level of failure in their life, Even though if they make any mistake, they have the patience to realize what they have done, the possibility of doing the same mistake again would be less. The RED light indicates those who don't do anything thinking that everything will be a hindrance for them to tackle, It's so hard to get them out of the bubble they have been living, being in their comfort zone, I used to be a lazy girl who never wants to go out or do something on my own but the situations made me do. Although there might be differences in their characteristics they are unique on their own and they shouldn't doubt themselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLANS, FOR GOOD

SLEEP

ENT