PLANS, FOR GOOD

Hello folks, hope everyone is doing great, Since it's my first blog I would like to start it with some spiritual stuff that I personally experienced in my life, I believe this verse from the bible which goes ''My plans aren't yours'' I could explain this with an incident from my life. A year before when I was in the 12th grade, I wanted my career to be in medicine specifically as a dental surgeon, I devoted most of my time to dreaming and working hard for my dream. although I wanted to become a dental surgeon so badly I still kept my career and my future in god's hands, after a month I completed my board exams and started to prepare for my entrance exam, within a month I had to face my exams, although I didn't have a perfect score but passed by god's grace, But then my parents stepped in saying you can do whatever you want but not medicine which made me step back from a dream in which I didn't realize that one step would part me away from the path that I wanted in my life so badly..... my parents suggested me to take English as a major, after applying to several colleges, finally got into MCC, although I wasn't happy with my course, I was so grateful to be a part of MCC family, As the time flew by, one fine morning when I was in Anderson hall for morning prayer when I was feeling so down while thinking about my future, one of my department professors was there to give the god's word in which he said ''God has a perfect plan for everyone and he'll let us shine in the place where we were placed for now'' the words talked to me directly which also strengthen my faith in god. A few months passed by, and I realized that I was enjoying my life being a literature student in every aspect. if I was a dental student by now I would have kept my anatomy books in front of me, doing my practicals and theory exams, feeling pressure from everywhere, and wouldn't be able to enjoy my youth which I'm never gonna get again. So this was a perfect instance to keep our faith in god and in his plans. stay tuned for more interesting blogs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

SLEEP