ENT

 

Have you guys ever experienced being in front of an ENT who was curious about what's wrong with your Nose ear or throat, I used to have a small ear in which a cotton swab wouldn't help to clean it out. I know that feels disgusting but I want to share my 1st time experience with that doctor. Even if I use a cotton swab to clean my ears it won't remove the dirt from the inside and it is also a painful procedure for me when my mom drags me and makes me sit to clean it, Note: I was a small kid back then. After growing up a little but still, the size of my ear remained the same after a certain Period my ears started being painful for me even if I didn't use any buds and then my hearing got weaken than usual and sometimes the pain from the inner part of the ear might appear out of nowhere. So I was suggested to have a consultation with an ENT, My parents took me to a clinic where I got anxious after seeing the equipment. They got into the room I was told to lie down and they took a machine which looked like a small wired dryer which could take out the dirt from my ear, after that my hearing got so powerful when the sounds which produced around me got into my ear as a powerful echoed. Later, I got normal hearing within a day, the drastic change in my hearing surprised me a lot because it had a clear frequency of sound but then you'll hear each and every sound around you. And that clearing helped me for the next 1 year for my hearing quality and then I started to feel the reduced quality in my hearing. Feel free to add on your experience with an ENT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLANS, FOR GOOD

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

SLEEP