Love for Navy blue

 

I don't know when I started to love Navy blue but after a certain point I started to go crazy for navy blue I fell in love with it. I somehow get the dresses in navy blue whether it's a coincidence or not but my mom isn't happy with the navy blue dresses that I chose since my wardrobe is almost filled with navy blue. My eyes automatically go to anything that is covered with Navy blue in a crowd, I feel like I'm getting obsessed with navy blue a lot these days. Navy blue, Is a rare colour in nature and it looks classy and also makes our minds Calm we might think that only light colours like baby pink, white, green, purple, and blue can Calm people and make the atmosphere peaceful but navy blue is also a transmitter of calmness to our heart and brain. I've noticed that dark colours like navy blue, black, and teal make people look attractive, Maybe that's why everyone prefers to wear something dark on an important occasion. Navy blue is an elegant colour that gives you a classy look. For me, navy blue makes me calm and sometimes it also makes me more creative than usual when I'm surrounded by darkness I'll try to be positive and make my mental health stable sounds weird right? We know siblings when they were kids used to fight over preference of colours it still happened between me and my sister. Last week, while we were talking about buying a Helmet for us and sister wanted a helmet which is in Misty rose colour she usually wanted everything in green but don't know what got into her on that day and as usual I wanted one in Navy blue guess what we ended up having fight which leads to the cancellation of plan about buying a helmet. From now onwards I have a kutti dream about my wedding with a Navy blue theme which will be SIMPLE YET ELEGANT 💙

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLANS, FOR GOOD

SLEEP

ENT