DAD

 

I'm super excited to announce that it's my 50th blog so today I wanna talk about a person who inspired me, supported me, and encouraged me in every aspect of life from my childhood that is MY DAD who's in his 50s. He was the one in our house who encouraged me to try everything by saying whether we do it perfectly or not but keeping up our confidence and doing it is the biggest achievement that you could ever get. I used to share a certain incident with my dad which might panic my mom if she got to know about it like getting caught by traffic police, getting scolded by random people on the road while riding a bike, travelling to places all by myself...and many more he will be like, Okay don't worry, try to be more careful from next time. he wants me tackle all the situation by myself since it'll help me to get stronger in future, But don't think he'll be a cool dad definitely no he might convince since that would be a first time but if I repeat the same thing then I'm done for sure then about studies my dad will even more strict than usual since he knows the value of education and wants to give us the best life that he couldn't able to get, he came to Chennai as a teenager to build up his future worked day and night and he could able save up a little amount in which he can able to do things for his siblings as a responsible elder brother and at last he got married, struggled for 4 to 5 years of their marriage being in the same city but at different directions only can able to meet on weekends after 5 years getting a transfer at a same town and planned to build a house and they did by God's grace but their struggle didn't end there, their complexities extended after a level up in their life as they have kids too, Once my mom said that was a time when we couldn't able to buy a milk packet for you which is enough for us to understand how much struggle they underwent to give us this wonderful lifestyle. sometimes my dad gets furious if we do something against his will even though he shows his anger to us he'll be there for us after making us realize the mistake we've made. We never expressed our love towards each other verbally, And here I wanna thank my dad for the things he had done and the things he will do for us, I got emotional while writing this remembering his sacrifices for us, Love you, Dad...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLANS, FOR GOOD

SLEEP

ENT