Biggest inspiration

 

Everyone has a celebrity inspiration from our childhood for whom we might go crazy and love to do everything like them we adopt their body language, their gestures...we love everything about them and even dream of being like them in the future, I got my inspirational person when I was an early teenager, I guess that was the right time because that's when I felt so down about myself and even decided to give up on my passion thinking that's not my cup of tea, but God's plan always find its way to us even though we ran away from them. I came across this song 'What a beautiful name it is' by Hillsong Worship written and sung by Brooke Ligertwood some of you might heard this song, Hillsong worship is an Australian musical band consisting of 23 members. Brooke Ligertwood was a New Zealand singer and songwriter she's one of the prominent Christian worship leaders of this century, when I listened to her songs I started to get my spirit for music back and I started to practice my vocals and sacrificed my chocolates and ice cream only to get a voice to sing. Her music career was my biggest inspiration because her love for music started when she was 7 as a pianist and started to write songs when she was an early teenager. After taking up what I kept down because of rejections it felt different and made me even more confident than before. Brooke was an amazing singer, songwriter and musician as she won Grammy awards several times for her songs, she wants to spread the gospel throughout the universe through music and she's doing her job very well. I have dreamed that someday I could stand beside her holding a microphone a collaboration which I have dreamed of decades ago.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLANS, FOR GOOD

SLEEP

ENT