Tired

 

Yesterday, after coming home by 9 pm being drained out if I got a single chance to get away from the sight of my parents then I would jump into bed and fly to my 7th world, But my parents held this condition firmly from their childhood days that is we should not get to bed with empty stomach since many of them in the world in that meantime would so desperate to get a slice of bread, So we should not waste the food which is given to us. Then I had rice with curry as my dinner you may wonder rice for dinner?.... yup the leftover rice for the quieter kid? Had my dinner then my mom told me that she had many preparations to do for her vacation bible school. So She told me to help her with the preparations. I had to awake till 3 in the early morning with the fear of the exams which would be happening on the same day without studying anything, I had to attend the exam but I was already drained I couldn't think of anything when I went to sleep in the early morning. I wouldn't even open my eyes normally, it was half opened while the eyelashes were trying hard not to close my eyes. The thing that I realized is that the tiredness that I had yesterday wasn't only physical but also mental it's because I overthink a lot, even if there is nothing to worry about, I'll think about what I'm gonna do in future the only thought which gives millions of questions with no single answer. Mental health is also in our hands fear, rail of thoughts, overthinking, depression....so on will lead to tiredness which also affects your present and future. I forgot to write my blog because of the thoughts that I had in mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

PLANS, FOR GOOD

SLEEP