Responsible kid and her prawn gravy

 


I went to Tambaram to get some work done, and to buy certain essential products which could make my vacation useful and journey went well with my defence umbrella and scarf which made me protected me from the sun after roaming in the Tambaram market for more than one hour, I planned to go somewhere on my way home. Got a bus to Chrompet which is kinda near Tambaram. Stopped near a store where I felt like entering a fridge once I stepped into the store my mom instructed me to get some provisions so to be a good girl I went straight to the provision section so as not to be distracted by anything else. After roaming for half an hour got almost everything that my mom asked for, after billing and stuffed all the things into my bag and came out of the store which made me feel like I stepped into a desert. As I got my bus home I noticed that the bus was quite good since we had a lot of empty which was unusual. Then came home and had lunch with my mom. I took a nap since I was wandering to places on a sunny day so I felt tired. When I woke up while getting a task from my parents to make dinner. We planned to make Chappati and prawn gravy. I started with prawn gravy where I added a lot of spice which went unnoticed by me and my mom. My parents usually don't add much spice to the dishes but then it seems I added 5 - 6 spoons of garam Masala and 4 spoons of chilli powder. I doubted adding too much spice while having a taste of it but a girl like me who doesn't have any sense neither in her tongue nor her head ignored it and had nice shots from my parents while having dinner. I guess there is something serious between me and the prawn. Moral: Always have someone near you who knows the taste and sense of tongue while you cook.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLANS, FOR GOOD

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

SLEEP