The ill-fated experience

 

We always used to go somewhere with relatives when they came to our home who visit us once in a while. That's what we did today, as relatives planned to go somewhere where we could spend some quality time so we all started our journey in the morning after making lunch as we planned to have food at home, since I and my sister got into this plan in the morning it took time for us to get ready so we send them off at first then we got ready and started our ride too. I usually get nervous while riding a scooter since people would come from all the possible way with high speed so I always try to stick to the left side of the road with average speed which I could balance with a sudden break. Before starting our ride I prayed that my fear should not take control over me if I get nervous then my mind could get blank. After an hour we joined them while having a good drive and exploring places, we planned to go back home since that was already noon as they also had a bus to catch that evening so we wrapped up our journey within a few hours. while on our way home after crossing a signal I got caught by a policeman I got down from my bike and had a confident face since I didn't either speed up my vehicle or disturb others while driving although being frightened deep down I tried to stay Clam that police uncle didn't even tell me why he stopped us before that he questioned us whether do we have an ATM card as soon as we stepped down from the bike. He demanded to pay half of the fine amount we tried to convince him by trying to give half the amount which he reduced. But he didn't seem to be convinced, he threatened us by letting us pay the whole fine amount while trying to convince him he told us that the person who was sitting at the back had to wear a helmet which meant my sister didn't wear a helmet so we have to pay a certain amount as fine. Since he was too stubborn to make us pay we gave in and paid him the amount he demanded and continued our journey. Although I should have carried a helmet with me, that police uncle shouldn't have demanded an amount right? I started to think walking and riding a bicycle is way better than riding a bike or a car. Try to follow all the rules of the traffic signal or else you will end up paying an offering to the police. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLANS, FOR GOOD

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

SLEEP