The empty corridor and me

 

As my Professor finished her class earlier and now I'm currently sitting in one of the stone benches with an empty corridor in front of me which evokes me to write today's blog, So, Today's blog will be the thoughts that I got while sitting there all by myself, there weren't many people so it was quite good, I used to realize the changes that happened in me and to my surroundings in the recent times by having an alone time and thinking deeply. I believe sitting down, taking a deep breath to Calm ourselves and clearing our mind will help us to go through a brighter path, Not only that but also I used to zone out on something like nature which was in front of me, Likewise while I was sitting here, I questioned myself, why no one is talking about corridors, I hope that slippery corridors will always bring us back to our childhood, we even used to spend most of our school punishment in corridors, like doing sit-ups, standing there for an hour, kneeling down and so on.....not only that we run around the corridors in the break time, I still remember when my ankle twisted fell down in the corridor that too in front science lab. yeah, It was an awkward moment too and I still felt the embarrassment to share it with y'all. But while you realize it, you might have changed yourself while growing up, We don't run around the corridors anymore like we used to do, we started to walk quietly without disturbing others. We became mature without our knowing, By this I came to know that we are changing ourselves somehow each and every day in some particular aspects. But then we don't realise it until we think about it so deeply since the changes are occurring so gradually and it also changes our mental state. Although I started writing this blog from noon but ended up finishing it after coming home. A day well spent with corridor.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

PLANS, FOR GOOD

SLEEP