Literature within us

 

My journey as a literature student started just a minute before choosing the course in the application form for college, I Never thought that I would sit in the college hearing the lecture about various poets, their marvellous works and the countries in which they all lived in, But somehow I was destined to be there. I entered the college with no idea what I was doing there, I was nervous about almost everything. The classes started regularly without any changes as I studied the syllabus only for my marks, without any intake of knowledge about what I was studying, But deep inside I was scared about my future since I didn't have any stable dream or goal to achieve, and the pressure would increase when you realize that you and your family future depends on what you do now, Thinking about everything I started to force myself towards literature by reading books, trying to keep up with the class. But after a few months, I realized that literature isn't something that should be expressed out of compulsion instead It has to be from the depth of your heart, To which blogging helped me a lot by which I can able to realize where I was lacking, Then I started to admire every single thing that happen in my life even it was my daily routine, Literature isn't something only for literature students but for the people who would admire each and every single little in which you're surrounded. It's not only to the people who studied poets and their history and works but also to the people who could admire each and every segment of literature like poetry, novels, stories even blogging based on our own experiences. The seed of literature has always sown in us naturally but making it grow into a tree is in our hands.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

PLANS, FOR GOOD

SLEEP