Life of drivers

 

From kindergarten to 12th grade I used to go to school with my dad who sat at the back of the bike in between my dad and my sister always clutching onto my dad's shirt sometimes sleeping and putting my head on his shoulder without caring about anything believing that my dad won't let me fall down, So it was a time when my dad would drop and pick me up from school, as it went for another 14 years from kindergarten but after getting into 7th grade they started to practice me to use public transport in times when my dad couldn't make it to pick up me from school. years went by, It became the crucial months of my life, the last 3 months of the school years when my dad met with an accident and had a fracture in his left shoulder by God's grace doctors told us that surgery isn't necessary so he had to take rest from 3 - 6 months. So they arranged an auto for me in the morning and I had to take public transport in the evening either by bus or auto. Life of the drivers isn't easy as it looks, they have to drop someone they pick up at their destination before going home even if it is something serious. One evening I took an auto from school to home before reaching a stop which was 2 stoppings before mine, that auto uncle got a call, attended it and after keeping his phone in his pocket he became furious and asked me where should I get down, he became tensed after hearing that my stop is quite distant from there, observing his hurriedness I told him to drop in the next stopping from where I have to walk a little more than I usual do. He felt so grateful and thanked me alot and I felt so happy for helping him. They are humans and they do have families like us. The bus drivers couldn't even do this, as they weren't allowed, they had to sit there and drive off the passenger to their destination. And it's not that easy to sit in the same place and focused on the same road which they gone through atleast 15 times a day. But still they get a earful from public if they halt the bus for more than 20 minutes having their break. I used to get angry on drivers for coming late to the stopping or not having a bus for a long time later I realize it wasn't their mistake.
"It isn't easy right"?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

PLANS, FOR GOOD

SLEEP