Jecia

 

My backpack plays a crucial role in my everyday life as I carry it with me wherever I go, if I go to the grocery store you can find me with my backpack, while riding my bike, even to ration shop, if I go somewhere to get my work done, to music class...almost everywhere. It's like a best friend to me who knows both the best and worst parts of my life as it was with me almost every time. It knows when I smile and when I cry it is there to comfort me. Jecia was so comfortable for me while carrying it I felt so secure as most of the time I used to go alone everywhere and at night when I came back home alone from my extracurricular I thought to smack someone with Jecia if they try to do something against me, Now I realize it's easy to imagine but at that moment I could get freeze by my fear and my jecia knows about it. The things that my parents didn't know but my bag knew like getting caught by a policeman, getting hurt by a stranger and being a crying mess, people would stare at me as an alien creature which made me uncomfortable at first.....the emotions that I hold with my bag is countless. I'll carry almost every necessary stuff in my backpack like tissues, my personal kutti notepad, one novel or book (whether I'm reading it or not) if I'm going to college then I will have a notebook and a file, a charger, pens in all the parts of my bag, a water bottle and an umbrella, scrunchie or a band, kilt pins and finally a dictionary. I used to carry my backpack in the front if I was stuck in a crowd to keep my belongings safe since y'all know I'm a careless person that you could ever find. You may wonder who is the jecia, I thought to name my bag to show her respect who travelled with me observed me and never judged me for who I am you might feel weird but to me, my backpack is a good friend of mine. so I named her Jecia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLANS, FOR GOOD

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

SLEEP