Is it hot to live in Chennai ?

 

I thought to make today's blog a thought-provoking topic but when I was discussing it with my family, My sister suggested I take on the current challenges that were faced by our Tamil Nadu people, especially in Chennai, I don't know about other districts and states, But the weather in Chennai is getting worst day by day, I really thank god for making me reach home without passing out anywhere while returning home from college, Yesterday while walking from bus stop to home, I couldn't even take a step forward I don't know if I was who is weak or is it because of the heat which evaporates my energy, After coming home I couldn't able to stand on my feet by which I couldn't able to have my lunch on time since the tiredness took over me, And I should've listened to my mom when she said to carry my lunch and instruct me to have it before coming home, Maybe it might have given me little more strength than usual. Nowadays we are literally showering three times a day. Which isn't enough to have a good sleep. Even during the night we can able to feel the heat which makes us uncomfortable to sleep even though I sleep on the floor, while thinking about my struggle to sleep a thought of people who are staying in the hostel came to my mind, We couldn't resist the fact that sleeping in our own bed will give us a good and comfortable sleep, how do people live here in hostel will get a peaceful sleep. I couldn't stand steady after a drive in a sunny noon even though my dad was the one who rode the bike. Yesterday while I was talking to my dad over the phone I felt jealous when my dad said It was raining in our native and he got fully soaked by rain while he was there for a day. I don't know whether it's me who is weak or is it the sun who is becoming stronger day by day to get all my energy. Anyhow y'all stay away from the sun, carry an umbrella or a shawl to protect yourselves from this sun and most importantly Stay hydrated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLANS, FOR GOOD

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

SLEEP