Hair care

 

Everyone hates hairfall whether it's a kid or an old person because we know hair is a crucial component of our physical beauty but do we realize it's because of us? Yeah...I used to object to this statement at first but after going through my daily schedule I started to realize the things that I have been doing to my poor hair. It all started when I was in 10th grade when every one of us would take pressure on studying I did the same too, I stayed up late at night to finish off my assignments and homework which resulted in severe hair fall to the point when I started to doubt on my health thinking that I might have something serious health issues and it continued for next 4 years, in between I also realized that not all the hair can tolerate the harsh atmosphere, it's that the pollution in which we have been travelling daily which is also a factor to affect our hair if the hair is either curly or damaged. So we can protect our hair from this harsh atmosphere by tying a shawl around our head, and the next factor would be the shampoo that we use or the way that we use it, we should massage our scalp with oil before getting hair washed which helps to blood circulation and it is suggested to conditioner our hair after using shampoo. Sleeping on a soft pillow or a soft pillow cover will also prevent hair loss, Not oiling our scalp will lead to dryness of hair and the scalp which weakens hair. I also thought that I never cared about my hair till my teenage and it was all good back then but what happened to my hair when I started to care about it? I guess it's because we stress a lot and take everything seriously while putting pressure on ourselves which resulted in our hair falling. Let's live this life to the fullest with no regrets while putting ourselves first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

PLANS, FOR GOOD

SLEEP