Fruits

 

Fruits are something that no one can resist, from kids to old age people everyone loves fruits maybe because of their flavour, sweetness and for their benefits towards our health, I love having fruits for my daily meals, (Note: not in my meal but as a meal) The reason I love fruits is that because of its sweetness in every fruit that unique taste in every fruit never let us feel the satiation. Kids might dislike vegetables but most of the kids never resist fruits because we are somehow fond of fruits. I always wonder when I dislike the vegetables even if my parents try to make it tasty than usual but then why do I love fruits the most is it because of flavour or of it's appetizing colour or else of it's health benefits I don't know but still if you give me fruits for all the 3 meals in a day I would happily accept it. I'm sure about it's health benefits as I have experienced it, fruits has the capacity to light up our face as it contains vitamins which always keeps us hydrated by which our skin will be glowed. That's why people are using fruits in their face mask or face pack, for this using a plain sheet mask which will be dipped in natural fruit extract as serum is better than using packed sheet mask. Certain fruits has the ability to Suck up all the dust from even beneath our skin. It's good for our health in every climatic conditions, I've heard people saying that avoiding fruits in cold season is good for our health but I feel like adding a limited amount of certain fruits in every season in our diet will always keep our health in conscious. Fruits should be added in our daily diet atleast as a desert which also helps us to digest the meals that we intake, In our native they used give a banana while we are having food to eat at the end which is also followed in Indian receptions which are also replaced by fruit Payasam or in advancement they use to give custard as a desert. Let's have fruits to keep us hydrated even in the midst of burning heat waves which also cools us down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

PLANS, FOR GOOD

SLEEP