Embarrassment

 

We all have come across this particular situation when we cursed ourselves and regretted for doing certain things that might seem funnier to the spectators. I used to face this nose cut or bulb moments but my embarrassment moments continued with other people embarrassing me in front of the crowd which also created an inferiority complex within myself. It happened when I was 10 years old, when I had a good interest in jewels and told my parents to get me jewels to wear but then I didn't realize that I asked my parents who had never worn jewels in their past and present life and won't be wearing it in the future too. At first, they thought that I was joking around which isn't new for me getting ignored as you were just a toy in the house but I was serious at that time the reason is common I got influenced by my friends in school events. I started to nag at my parents who always have a brilliant idea to avoid this topic since they don't either oppose getting jewels or support it. A few days later, we went for a family get-together in which we as cousins gathered and started to play in the meantime the elders of the family would have serious discussions about an unwanted topic and my parents dragged my jewellery topic, So they called me, they dragged me down from terrace while playing with my cousins and having a good time together. After getting down I was standing in the centre and everyone was sitting around me making me feel like a culprit, then they started to investigate my interest in jewels in the end my aunty came up with the statement by which the river in eyes started to overflow she said that 'I won't belong to this family if I get to wear jewels'. As a 10-year-old kid that seemed so scary and I believed what they said, I lost my interest in jewels at that moment which never come back till now. let me tell you a fun fact, several years after this incident the grandchildren of those relatives wore jewels and no one was there to talk about that, no one threatened them by not letting them join the gathering. I realized in later years that we are just a joy to them who just do everything by their will with their permission. I hope they said that as a joke but it created an impact that I couldn't overcome till now and then. Which also embarrasses me a lot in front of everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

PLANS, FOR GOOD

SLEEP