Crush

 

Let's be honest today, everyone had this one crush who you couldn't forget because they might have played a crucial role in your teenage. Crush is quite a good thing because here you won't express your feelings in some cases just stealing glances at them from time to time. After all, I don't express my feelings towards him. I feel like it's so usual for everyone to have a crush since they won't take it to heart. But if I have a crush on someone I somehow will take it to my heart without my knowing which will hurt later when I come to know more about them, I had a crush (not so sure) on this guy ( I don't wanna be specific ) whenever I see him I end up being blushing for next 30s or until someone notices me then I'll try to control. I don't know when I started to have a crush on him even though I have been seeing him for about seventeen years and I didn't even have enough courage to hold eye contact with him. Although I Stared at him it was when he was looking in some other direction if he tried to look in my direction then you could find my eyes on something else, I hope I don't keep him as a crush in my heart because crush is a wonderful thing which could be equal to pure love the love which I was talking about is that without any expectations but then only love from the depth of our hearts. Crush is also just like that, a pure feeling that arises from our heart without our knowing. So I wanna keep my life partner (haven't found him yet) in places of crush and love as first and forever, and I believe God has something best for me and every one just as he has been leading me till now with all his best blessings from above. By this blog, I wanna tell y'all, that having a crush on someone isn't a crime but you have to know them before you stick to the decision of having a crush on them because it should not end up hurting your feelings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLANS, FOR GOOD

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

SLEEP