Cleaning day


 As a family of four where the parents and the children are busy on the weekdays with their studies and work who will get free time at their weekends sometimes we have to consider Saturdays as weekdays if the kids are in the higher grades or the parents who work under a pressurized organization so they only get Sunday as a day to relax themselves Do you think it'll be a relaxing day in our house🤔? No, because that could change as a cleaning day for us since we won't get enough time to clean around on the weekdays as we will be there to create a mess on the weekdays so we have to clean up the mess that we created. As the youngest of the house, I'll get the privilege of getting half of the work done by myself. Start with arranging things which is scattered around in the living room and the bedrooms which is followed by sweeping the floor by which I already lost most of my energy after that I have to continue mopping the floor with my hands getting soaked in floor cleaner after half an hour or 45 minutes I would a break in the meantime my mom would clean all the racks in kitchen she will be the one who cleans everything in kitchen, the windows and doors, and my dad would start his work by cleaning the cobweb in the corner of walls and continue cleaning his car and bike then sometimes he'll take care of our kutti garden too. My sister would take care of our wardrobe. Even though we spent that one holiday cleaning It'll make us feel good when we sit down as a family in the evening to have a cup of coffee while chit-chatting after completing all the work. While writing this blog I learned a good thought even though we might get occupied by various work doing cleaning with our family not only builds our relationship stronger but also shows how much responsibility we have for them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

PLANS, FOR GOOD

SLEEP