Break

 

Getting a small break will let us refresh and relax sometimes it makes us more creative than usual because having a break and diverting our focus on something else will always make us more creative even when we are struggling amid something like being Stuck between decisions to make but after a fine break in which we can able to figure out things which we couldn't do before, Taking a break in a middle of exhausted journey is totally fine our both mental and physical health wants it. A month before I desperately needed a break from my exhaustive daily routine it's because I used to leave my home by 7:30 every morning and come back drained after 8 pm which included bus travel to certain places at the same time I couldn't back off from the works that I was doing so I had to go on with it, I went to my native for a week in between those days in which I relaxed as much as I can and came back with a new positive spirit and energy which also helps me to be more active than before, As I said in my earlier blogs I took 2 years break from singing and music and came back being mentally strong than before which also made me perform well not much good but by grace of God it is good. when I was studying higher secondary every day I needed a break so badly because we used to study even during our lunchtime for the upcoming tests, Going for exams I used to have a photocopy of the textbook in my dad's phone to study while going to school, It was a time when I couldn't take a break or can't take a next move, I could tear up without a reason maybe only because of the pressure, Even till now If I look back to my school days I will tear up because I can say that how much pressure I hold on within 2 years. Times when we feel so down and lonely It's completely fine to take a break. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

PLANS, FOR GOOD

SLEEP