Away from them

 

Everyone has this experience of being apart from their parents for a while as a kid neither in our native nor with our relatives, I have been in this situation even being a teenager, my parents usually let me and my sister to spend our vacation with our cousin as they too have vacation. When I was a kid I used to get the memory of my parents at night by which everyone's sleep would be spoiled by me. But then in the daytime, I would indulge myself in playing with my cousins. It might be an experience which everyone could go through as these are part of our childhood days. It was a pleasant time when every cousin would gather at one place and have fun for at least one whole week. My parents usually let us spend vacations with our relatives because my father would go to work which is usual but then my mother might have work during May month which is unusual. And those were times when we didn't have phones with us and we weren't able to contact our parents on our own unless they decided to call the relatives in those houses we were staying. As we grew up, I usually preferred to stay at home as I felt comfortable being at home and doing my work without distrusting others rather than going out. I believe that not everyone will feel the same because everyone has their own opinion. I usually miss my parents while being away from them both as a kid and as a teenager. 2 years back my parents went on a trip for 4 days, I didn't feel sad the day they left but we started to feel lonely right after the day they left when my mom called me to check that everything is going good I started to tear up without me knowing that's when I realize the age doesn't matter to miss our family members but our love towards them does.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

PLANS, FOR GOOD

SLEEP