A Unique Day


 As the day starts with the sweet voice from my dad to wake me up I know it seems to be weird, yup My parents used to be overly sweet and lovely if they wanted us to get their work done I'm sure it goes the same with everyone, I'm not saying they never been sweet to me but we can identify it from the sweetest tone they use. I woke up and got myself ready for college but unfortunately, I missed my chance to go with Dad so I had to walk to the bus stand since it was already 9am The chances of getting the bus without a crowd are less after several minutes got a bus where I could stand and breathe properly after an hour of journey among sudden breaks when someone could get in middle of road, you guys know about roads and the people who drive there, amidst of traffic, hearing tons of fights within 10 stoppings, finally reached my destination. Walked for 10 minutes to reach college when I got into the college the thing that I noticed was the population as the semester exams were around the corner everyone had started to study at home I guess, while passing through the canteen I noticed that the roads were filled with flower which fluttered me with its pleasing colour and the nature and also made me dive into another world, that was pleasant hours, as I don't have any other classes to attend and I don't wanna go home this early either so I went to library read some unrequited love story and spend some quality time there. I didn't find any of my classmates or my friends on campus, and in this case, I felt the same as I felt on the first day of college. After 11pm I started to pack my stuff and ready to go back home. The one thing that captured my heart today is the flowers that were lying on the road I admire them. That was lovely 😍 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLANS, FOR GOOD

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

SLEEP