TRAUMA.....

 Could you explain to your younger self ''what trauma is?'' with a suitable instance from your childhood....... I didn't have any traumas in my childhood since I  had a protected atmosphere, A bubble made by my parents to keep me away from this world. The things that were destined to happen to us, It definitely will. But the incident that happened last year turned out to be a dark anguish. It was the dawn of the 21st of January 2023 while sitting at the back of the motorcycle behind my dad. sound of a thud opening my eyes, found myself on the road my whole body was shivering after seeing my dad in an unconscious state. After taking him to the hospital the doctor checked him and informed us that his shoulder was fractured. whenever I get a slight shake while riding a bike, a moment of that spooked incident comes into my mind for a fraction of a second. my brain froze for a few minutes when I couldn't process anything for a while. trauma doesn't have to be the darkest past given by humans but sometimes destiny will surprise us with both colorful and dark moments which would excite the other hand it would shake us and our future. whatever, overcoming it and erasing it from our memory will definitely make us the strongest ever with the strength of the Almighty.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

PLANS, FOR GOOD

SLEEP