Thoughts I got it on the first day of college at MCC


On the 19th of June 2023, It was raining from midnight which I thought would be a rain of blessing from above since that was my first day of college I went there with my parents as it was an orientation day but still, I felt so nervous as I studied in girls school till my higher secondary and I'm kinda person who doesn't talk much to people it's not like showing attitude but not able to speak well until I felt comfortable around someone. I couldn't define the mixed emotions and feelings that I had at that time. Although I was thinking a lot about my survival in this college, I felt so grateful from the bottom of my heart to be standing there on that campus. The security there guided us to Anderson Hall where the morning prayer was happening, I stepped into the hall when the principal was leading the prayer and everything around me felt new. I sat on a chair somewhere in the middle and listened to the lectures that had been happening. Once the lecture was over and I came out to meet my parents the only thought I had at that moment was 'I have to complete all these three years by God's grace without any bad remarks from anyone'. Another day again went with orientation. 21st of June, the first day to enter my class as a literature student, The question that roams around my mind is " Why am I here in literature"? This doesn't mean I'm being sad about it but we have to know what we are doing? and why we are doing something? As a month flew by, I started to get comfortable with the people around me and I got to know about the plans of God regarding me. Then I surrender my life into God's hands by which I can be so joyful knowing that everything happens for a reason.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

PLANS, FOR GOOD

SLEEP