The story behind my name

 

I hope Y'all definitely have a backstory for your name but at least some do have a reason for their name. I wanna share the incident that gave me goosebumps whenever I listened to it from my mom, My mom was 7 months pregnant having me in her womb, That morning she went to school as usual It was about noon when she was teaching for middle school students the class she was standing in had a damaged roof , just imagine the government schools in 2005. As she was teaching all that she heard was the sound of a stone falling to the ground which was thrown by the students from the opposite building, when she opened her eyes the stone fell a few inches away from her belly. By God's grace both mother and child were protected. And here comes the miraculous day in which I was born. It was midnight on December 3rd, It was raining heavily outside, when my mom got her labor pain so my dad searched for a cab or an auto but couldn't able to get one. After searching for a while they found an auto who came to pick up mom who was at the peak of her pain. In addition to this, the roads were filled with water everywhere when the auto couldn't able to move, my dad and my uncle started to push the auto from back that they could only reach till half the way to the hospital after that we came to the main road which was okay compared to the road through which they have been there so far. After catching a cab they took my mom to the hospital and around 11:55am the ward which has filled with doctors and nurses heard the crying sound of a baby crying. In each and every moment God has kept his eyes on everyone and I could be a testimony of this even before entering into this world. As God kept his gracious eyes upon me from the day I was created, My parents decided to name me Gracelin. And that's the backstory of my name. Feel free to comment on your thoughts and ideas, see y'all in another blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

PLANS, FOR GOOD

SLEEP