The silence that needs to break

As a teenager brought up in a desi family I never found it weird not to question my parents back just nodding and heading for whatever statement they made. But then sometimes I feel frustrated and want to shout from the top of my lungs which would never happen not even in my dreams, keeping everything inside me suppressing all the screams, consoling myself that it won't last eternally, that I have a life ahead of me which would bring a lot of smiles, happiness, a person who holds you and helps you to go higher in life and be a backbone and a reason to all the achievement I make in forthcoming. I hope that everything will get better one day. The tears that I hold on to for years hope will turn out to be tears of joy. The words that are coming out of the mouths of people whom you love and trust the most will make you stab yourself because you wouldn't be able to vent your anger on them, the love that you have for them will stop you from doing that. Couldn't help but end up hurting ourselves. Sometimes the words would make me insecure about me and then I feel disgusted about myself. Does everything get better over time? Will the wounds be healed? Will I speak for myself after breaking that long silence?......... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

PLANS, FOR GOOD

SLEEP