The only time to get back

If you ask any of the teenagers or an adult 'what was their best part of the life'? Everyone's answer would be CHILDHOOD. We know that in this part where we don't know the meaning of stress, depression, anxiety, blah blah.....All that we could remember was running here and there playing with friends, siblings, cousins, and getting support from our grandparents even if we were mistaken, watching cartoons, and hearing stories from our parents and grandparents before our bedtime. 


The childhood that I had was unique, I used to play alone all by myself every day I didn't have any friends from the neighbourhood but I enjoyed my own company playing with my toys, singing songs and recording them, and collecting leaves and flowers from the garden. I always did something crazy and naughty which ended up as a mess and double work for my parents. But when we gathered up as cousins we used to have fun while playing and doing a drama and filming it, we had a great time together back then. I love those days when Gracelin never cried for anything always being active and cheerful all by herself sometimes she used to be bold to speak up for herself, Even if she fell she continued to put on a smile or a laugh on her face to hide the pain. The only times when we accidentally slept on the couch but woke up on the bed, The only times we never faked our smile, we were so pure from our heart without any jealousy or pride....etc. Will I be myself ever again?....













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

PLANS, FOR GOOD

SLEEP