The dark section of education

Do you guys know what education is when you were 17 years old probably in your 12th grade?........ all I could remember was going to school to study, and getting back home to study, I don't think education is something that has to be forced on kids instead they have to learn things according to their interest. by forcing and stressing them nothing is going to change they might start to hate the things that you were forcing them to do. If anyone asks me what was my life's darkest and most depressing period? It was definitely my high school period. Most importantly focusing on our dreams and interests instead of stressing over academics.

 My schedule during high school would start at 5:30 in the morning when I had to study for my upcoming cycle tests and especially for my board exams. arriving at school by 8am and from there till 6pm. literally, I was there at school for 10 hours. after coming home I barely take rest or else I would be sitting in the corner of a room reading some science stuff. having a tight schedule and not getting enough self-care time would definitely lead to some mental abnormality for students. education is not something to stuff inside the kid's mind. Education is one of the wonderful things made by humans, it teaches us many things not only regarding subjects but also includes life lessons. education is for everyone it doesn't differentiate classes, people, and races. while I was recollecting the memories of my high school I couldn't remember much but while thinking it felt too dark for me like a past that didn't even let me sleep peacefully. I never thought that my school life would become a nightmare one day and that day is here. let's give the better and best version of education to our generation.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

PLANS, FOR GOOD

SLEEP