Nighthawk

 

My parents usually don't encourage me as an evening person because they believe that people who rise early in the morning will be more productive than anyone else.
From my childhood, my parents taught me to go to bed as early as possible and getting up early is a strict rule to be followed by everyone in our family. As I grew older my homework got even heavier and the time in the evening was not enough for me so I had to sit up till late at night and finish my work, Moreover, I couldn't sleep without finishing that work. Within years pandemic arose across the world and the schedule had brought a drastic change in our family because my parents go to bed at their usual time but the sibling's fun starts after 10 pm and we go to bed in the early morning Sometimes We used to be awake till our parents get up from sleep which would surprise and trigger our parents anger. I started to adapt myself to schedule that I was comfortable with and I figured out that I was so active at night than in day time. I was so flexible with the changes of timing in my sleep time. Even after the lock down I had so much of work to do so I preferred night to do my homework and studying. It's because I felt that my memory power works even more stronger at night rather than at daytime. Till now, If I get to do things creative or  somethings which involves brain work I prefer the work to be done at night. Talking about early morning I feel like being drained out although it was a start of a day, and in night even though I didn't take a 10min of nap the whole day I guess I could able to make it atleast till midnight. But whatever, 8 hours of night sleep is so essential to every age group. I can be night owl only when I have something so important to complete otherwise you can find me asleep by 8 pm.
About studying, you can prefer your own comfortable timings but still sleep is more important than anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLANS, FOR GOOD

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

SLEEP