My love

 

Everyone has a dream from their childhood that can be held onto them even if they grow, For some the interest may change depending on their likeness but for the rest, they'll find even more colourful things in the goal which they have dreamed about from their childhood. It was the most beautiful memory that you could ever have because you don't think about any other advantages or disadvantages of your goals it's all about your interest to be more specific your love towards your dream but even now If you really love your dream you'll never think about the society or what the people will say about you. And I really cherish my childhood even though I was left all alone most of the time. The dream that I had or should I say still I do, I wanted to be a singer or be a part of a choir, we even held concerts at home the sofa as the concert stage, The talcum powder bottle as a microphone, chairs and stools as musical instruments, and our parents as the audience, I felt like a real singer when step on my stage (sofa). I can feel the craziness that I had for singing. So I went for vocal practice from the 5th grade after I was rejected in the audition for choir, But I didn't let my guard continued the vocal practice and was almost rejected about 4 or 5 times when I was 14, I participated in a kids and teens audition And victorious failed again, Although I had interest in singing, I don't have a good voice which is valuable reason to reject me because good voice is the main requirement in singing. That's when I was truly heartbroken and started to give up on my dream. But I guess God has planned something great for me, A year later I again started vocal training. Today I was able to sing not too well but not too bad and I'm happy with my singing since I've improved a lot by God's grace. So I wanna tell y'all that today I've opened an account to post our music videos which I've been dreaming of for months and years and today I was overwhelmed when I posted a music reel. Even though it's not a big thing, It was the greatest achievement for me. I've been super excited to write this blog on this topic. Here I wanna thank everyone who followed up on my blog every day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLANS, FOR GOOD

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

SLEEP