My diurnal voyage - The courage to face the world

I'm a girl who is terrified of this huge world because my parents were so aware of the bad things that happened in our surroundings, and they taught and scared me with those accidents so I never liked to go somewhere it's because I might come across some people who are really in need of help but at the same time some might trick us with those innocent face and talks as we can't know their intentions and I can't able to come quietly without helping them as I will blame myself for not even helping someone who's really in need of relief.  


But now I don't have any other option but to use public transport and travel to my college alone all by myself. I kinda enjoy my own company until a problem arose out of nowhere. Every journey to college gives me a new lesson which terrifies me on the spot but makes me laugh out of my lungs after a few days of the incidents every single thing instills me to be cautious about myself since I'm a thoughtless person who never uses her single brain cell when she gets anxiety. 2 weeks ago, while I was  taking a bus to my college I was already late cuz you all know about our country's public transport's schedule, in addition to that I do have to take a seminar that day on the 1st hour so I've been preparing for it while standing in
the bus to when I didn't even notice where the driver was taking the bus, at last, he stopped in the depot where I had to get down, As I stepped down there stood the ticket inspector and positively took out my bus pass and it's id with confident face within a second which turned into horrible one Because I forgot to punch or tick on my pass, he started to question me and I started to find excuses to which he felt irritated and told me to pay the fine or else he warned me that my pass would be ceased till I paid my fine, I convinced him with some valid reason but he as a cold-hearted officer he didn't change his mind, At last, I paid the fine and mentally slapped myself for being that much careless, This is just a sample of my everyday journey and message or lesson for my silliness. 'Every journey has its own story and lesson which will be remembered in the right situation'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

PLANS, FOR GOOD

SLEEP