FRIEND


 Friends are something that can bloom from when you step into this world in some cases. Friends play a crucial role in everyone's lives it's because getting a good friend is the greatest blessing from above sometimes our life depends on good friends because a good friendship can lead us into great achievements. My childhood days almost went by roaming around the house, playing alone, I didn't even have many friends at school. I had one friend till my 5th grade at school. I don't know how we both talked to each other and became a very good friends. We have been there for each other in our best and worst times, teaching one another the things we don't know, sharing each other's tough times. I know that we don't have that much stress and problems like we have now but the funniest things that we consider as a problem at that age can't be understand by an adult or a teenager, and we as kids share to eachother and consoling each other, after a while we might have forget about it and focuses on the games that we were playing. One thing that never changes is that 'we will be carefree and joyful forgetting all the problems that we are surrounded with when we are with our friends'. After finishing my 5th grade we had to separate our ways since we both are going to transfer to various schools, and we haven't seen each other till now, to which I had a faith that someday in future I could able to meet her atleast to thank her for making my primary school even more colourful by her presence. we don't even know what does the word friend mean but when I realise it now I feel like I was so blessed to have a friend like her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

PLANS, FOR GOOD

SLEEP