Failure to be in the Best

 

Not every failure gives us success in the end but instead, it might give us the life which we never expected or else a happy ending. The failures that I met in my life were countless in various sectors but whenever I fell down I had this one thought in my head that is "Every pro was once a beginner" who also failed but still they didn't give up on what they did which lead to their incredible success. I wanna share a few incidents which really had a great impact on me till now. It happened when I was 11 or 12 years old I was a little girl who loved to sing the love that I had for singing was from the bottom of my heart so I wanted to join our church choir so badly that I went audition And guess what I got rejected, I've told you guys about how much I love singing but not how I sing, The rejection does make sense if you guys had listened to my singing. Yup, My singing was so awful back then. The rejection made me lose interest in music because that wasn't my first time. After a few years, I had an opportunity to learn keyboard so I joined the classes and asked my music master to train my vocals, he helped me with my practice and you can find the changes in my singing, Although I wasn't that much good in singing it is much better than before and we can sense that. Here comes the fun fact the judge who rejected me for singing was the master who trained my vocals. Another incident that happened last year, after getting admitted to college my parents told me to do an online course to which I had to pass the entrance first, The subjects which I had to study for entrance, weren't in my higher secondary which became even tougher for me but still I didn't let my guard down and keep on working on the problems after a month I had to appear for my exam which I did and even got pass marks in every subject except Maths which has been a barrier to me from my 4th grade till now. Again I reapplied for that particular paper and again I failed which made me lose confidence in myself. I was depressed for a few months and I failed to notice and appreciate the wonderful things with which I was surrounded. After finding good souls around me by God's grace I was able to enjoy my college life. I realized I couldn't be giggling and have a good talk with my friends like I'm doing now If I was doing that online course, I would be somewhere in the corner of my classroom seeking help to finish off my assignments, Feeling so grateful for what I have and for what I lost. And I'm happy to be in this place because everything happens for good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

PLANS, FOR GOOD

SLEEP