Experience of learning a new language

 

never realised that I was that bad at learning a language until I started learning German, At first I found it somehow easy so I planned to revise things on the night before the exam. But when I opened the notes I could barely understand things and I was fed up, Basically I'm not interested in learning a new language.

I have a traumatic past regarding learning language let me open up with y'all. When I was in 4th grade my parents forced me to join a Hindi language learning class that was held as an extra curriculum at my school, I started to learn it out of compulsion few months flew by, and my Hindi teacher started to select students for the annual exam by a written test in which I was failed to make it to the entrance exam at the first attempt. After trying for another whole year I finally made it to the entrance exam which I passed in the first class, after that, I never even thought of learning a language even though my sister insisted me to study a language during the pandemic since it would be an advantage for me in my higher education but guess what? I neglected just only because I hate learning a new language. After I got into college and I took German as my GC since I didn't have to stress a lot to study compared to a major paper, But then I joined a Korean language class, the  main reasons behind this decision would be
I wanted to keep myself busy
After I got into college I felt that I'd been so free during the past few months to be exact After completing my 12th board exams since I took enough break, I wanted to indulge myself in something useful, and they said that it's a certified course moreover I found it fun when the Korean teacher teaches something in a very easiest or a simple manner. But still, I found it difficult to study for exams, with the help of my friends I was able to attempt the exam and got a pretty decent score. Maybe it requires interest too. But in my case, I realised that my language skills are so poor than we ever expected. Hope I could try my best in future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

PLANS, FOR GOOD

SLEEP