DREAMS - will they come true ?

Have you ever sacrificed your wish for your parents?... Have you ever gone against their will? Or After listening to your parents and doing things according to their will do you regret it... In today's blog, I just wanna pour out my thoughts regarding the questions above.



Yes, I have sacrificed several dreams of mine for my parents including my academics. Although I wasn't happy with their decision, At the same time I weren't forced to do things according to their will, but their silent expectations always stressed me out . And what if I keep on falling on the path that I chose, Do you think they'll still support me? But what if it worked out?.... It will remain a question until I find an answer to it from my parents. About wish undone, I do have regrets to mourn but if we look into it with another perspective the things that your parents suggest for your life turned out to be a good. At some point in life I would feel that I don't deserve to take up decision it's because it somehow ended up being flop  at most of the time, I prefer my parents suggesting me for everything I take up in my life. But before all, I kneel down, make myself calm in God's presence, and ask me to lead in the path that he had designed especially for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLANS, FOR GOOD

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

SLEEP