Decision making

I hate choosing. Yeah, you heard it right. As a young adult till now I let my parents choose everything for me which I felt so secure. If you guys felt it weird then let me tell you the important reasons for this behaviour. 



The prime basis for this thought towards decision-making is 'Blame'. What if the thing that I chose goes wrong? I can able to face the consequences with the help of the almighty but do you think the people to whom I was surrounded will let me live peacefully? They'll start to blame me for not listening to them they all will act like they have been advising me on a suitable path. I don't wanna turned out to be a victim at the end. Another reason is 'Trust' I blindly trust my parents because they always wanted the best for me and the best in me so I hope that whatever they choose for me will be the best for me, they might have known about the consequences before and they want to choose the opinion in which we can able to make our life to be better. They always be there for me in both the best and the worst times they know me better than anyone so I feel like they deserve to choose things for me. But never forget there will be untold dreams of yours behind every option that others refuse for us to choose.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

PLANS, FOR GOOD

SLEEP