Cooking as an experience


 I never saw cooking as my hobby just as people used to say since I have to cook out of compulsion, It doesn't mean I was forced but the situation had me to go through that. My parents used to get up before 5am every morning and they prepared both breakfast and lunch for all four of us by 8am we all would be dismissed and get back home by 5pm so after getting freshened up they would sit down for a cup of coffee which isn't enough for their tiredness. My parents are already getting older and their health is good but still, they will have some untold pain within them both physically and mentally. So as a good daughter, the only thing that I could do is ease their worries by helping them with their work. I'm either not a good cook or a person who knows various kinds of dishes to make. But I used to make tiffin for dinner like Dosa, idly, chapatti.....and various curries like chicken gravy, chicken fry and some other dishes. I did have some sodhapal moments in my first attempt and still, I have learnt many things from the mess that I created in my first attempt. Most frequently I used to make Dosa for everyone in our family because everyone loves it due to its crispyness. My sister-in-law once taught me to make crispy Dosa and soft chapatti with some tricks in which I could able to make a fine and healthy tiffin for my parents and for my siblings. I really like sitting at the kitchen counter and talking with my parents rather than cooking. And cooking is really fun If you don't take on stress, what if it comes out really bad? How am I gonna cook for so many people? If you take all this stress out then we'll find cooking with so much fun. I am really good at messing up the kitchen but really bad at making food. Although I found it a fun activity, cooking isn't my cup of tea. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

PLANS, FOR GOOD

SLEEP