Kid as a teenager

 


As a money-like creature of our family, I used to do so many naughty things which might trigger my parent's BP and pressure. Something they find is really annoying to the extent that they tell me to clean up the mess that I've created. As I was growing older I started to become quieter which surprised my family because I'm was kid who could do something crazy even if I was left all alone which I could call as playing, But don't think I got mature over the years because I thought the same and I was proud of myself but then it's not, I realised that even if I grew old and older the childness in us would never leave us which would define our inner child. Although I became quiet there were times when I couldn't keep my hands to myself as the curiosity regarding several things dragged my hand but still, I could act as a mature kid. The one incident would get into our parents and my sibling's head whatever falls down in our home. It was when the pandemic was at its peak and the lockdown was strictly followed so we had to buy our essential things once a week that too only till 12:30pm, whenever we bought something my dad got it for one whole week. One peaceful morning is about to turn chaotic within a few minutes. It was around 7:30 or 8 am My parents woke me up from my sleep and told me to have my breakfast before 8:30 as it was our schedule, I freshened up and came to have my breakfast when my dad told me that he brought prawns for lunch, especially for me, I'm a person who would eat anything my parents prepared for me but then there were few dishes which I couldn't resist but overwhelmed by hearing over the names of that particular food, So after my dad told me that it was in fridge and my legs weren't in floor I was literally jumping and running towards the fridge with a same excitement I opened the fridge when the fridge planned to surprise me with the falling of 20 eggs, as soon as I opened, the eggs didn't even fall one by one but as a whole, it fell down. Everyone gathered there as they heard of something falling down, Thank god that my dad was in a good mood that he didn't make me buy again, instead my duty of that day was to clean the mess which I'd created and they told me to clear the floor by mop as I was cleaning around fridge. It was kinda fun too but then the only guiltless that I had is about wasting 20 eggs as that was the time when many people were struggling to get one meal, That's when I taught myself a lesson is we can be funny and crazy as much as we want but then It shouldn't be a disturbance or affect anyone both physical or mentally. Let's bring out our inner child despite our age because that's our true self which will never fade away. Gather your thoughts in the comment section.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLANS, FOR GOOD

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

SLEEP