Appreciating little things

 As we are moving into AI and technology gradually we fail to notice so many wonderful things that have been happening around us. Everyone wanted to get a luxurious home, a job with less work, and a family without fights & disappointments to be frank, people wanted everything at their convenience. And people in the 21st century are being worried about everything and taking up depression, anxiety, frustration.....all by themselves. To which they don't have a moment to feel grateful for what they have.



As a human beings, we all have our dreams and desires to be fulfilled so badly, while running for our dreams we successfully unnoticed the things for which we have to feel grateful. We have been worrying about the things that we don't have, during that moment why don't we spend a second to think back to the things that we have instead of mourning over what we don't have? Once we start to admire our lives we'll definitely feel grateful to reach the heights to which we can't do with our potency. I'm a girl who admires all the things that make me smile even if it is a random kid on the other lane of the road or the music that comes out when I press a key on my keyboard I feel so calm and joyful which comes from the bottom of my heart.  The nature with which we are surrounded, the friends to whom we can rely, and the parents and family who have been a blessing all through our lifetime if we think about all these for a moment then we are the blessedest of all. And today I'm grateful for writing this blog and letting y'all know about the thought that I have suppressed for so long in my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

PLANS, FOR GOOD

SLEEP