Weird Introvert's Life

 Introverts, this word has got into people's ears the most after the pandemic has started. As an introvert, I could say that I'm different from other introverted people, let's hear out a weird kind of introvert's life. I don't like reading books, but after taking up literature as my major, I have to read books somehow. I enjoy listening to music a lot, I couldn't think of a life without music because it created the biggest impact on my life. I don't feel very comfortable interacting with strangers but if we get to know each other a lot then you'll find me as a silly funny girl who wants to live their life to the fullest by having a modest dream that includes their loved ones, even though we use to be kind and polite to stranger we would never easily trust anyone, and here comes the criticization of people in your circle, being an introvert in India is really a hard thing that to tackle the community that you live in, those people keep talking and gossiping about some random stuff if we fail to respond them properly then we are done for sure because I've experienced a lot similar to this since I used to be quiet even if I know them, At certain circumstances, it's good to keep our mouth sealed to prevent ourselves from toxic people       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th KOREA DAY AT MCC

PLANS, FOR GOOD

SLEEP